- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I didn’t work so hard
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
I noticed that all of these are choices – conscious choices.
Learn to make the right choices in life. Don’t let others dictate how you live YOUR life. Don’t let the social “norm” influence your expectations of what you can actually achieve in life. Don’t let other [unqualified] people’s stories and “wisdom” become your reality.
Create your own reality. Don’t listen others, or your own inner voice when they tell you you can’t do something. Unless what you’re trying to do defies physics, anything is possible. You just have to believe in it, then take the first step, then the second step, then the third step, etc.
Re-program your frame of mind. Anything is possible.